Booking closes TOMORROW for the UKSG conference. In these straitened times, the UKSG conference still offers excellent value for money and guarantees that you will go away stimulated and in better shape to face ongoing challenges. Don't miss your chance to learn and network with some of the scholarly information community's brightest minds.
The programme (see www.uksg.org/event/conference10) includes a diverse mix of speakers:
* Conrad Wolfram on "the new era of knowledge"
* Carol Tenopir on measuring the return on university investment in libraries
* James Pringle (Thomson) on citation impact and research evaluation
And there are 28 breakout sessions
- beginners' sessions, practical guides, case studies
- technology, licensing, metrics, business models
- e-books, e-journals, e-textbooks
- preservation, digitisation, data visualisation
- publishers, librarians, agents, vendors.......
BOOKING CLOSES TOMORROW!
For further information, please contact Charlie Rapple as below.
Head of Marketing Development
62A Church Road
Wheatley, Oxford OX33 1LZ
Tel: +44 1865 875896
Fax: +44 1865 876346