By Aimee DesRoches, Marketing Manager at Aries Systems, Silver sponsor of the ALPSP Conference and Awards 2022.
Comprised of both Aries and third-party technology that plug into our workflow management solutions Editorial Manager® (EM) and ProduXion Manager® (PM), the Aries ecosystem serves as a network of features, purposefully categorized under seven branches to solve for various workflow needs:
- Centralized repositories to easily store, site, and share/distribute pre- and post-publication data and content
- Fee processing services to calculate, collect, and manage standard or ad hoc publication charges, such as open access APCs
- Manuscript evaluation tools to help improve the quality of scholarly content and support initial triage
- Reporting and tracking tools for efficient data, content, and task management to allow seamless notices and strategic editorial decisions
- Reviewer candidate identification, screening, and recognition services to boost Reviewer invitation and engagement
- XML workflow features to streamline the submission, editing, and publication of structured content
- Industry standard identifiers for people, institutions, funders, and more for accurate metadata
As a trusted partner, Aries recognizes that collaboration is critical to the advancement of scholarly research and the successful dissemination of knowledge. We form strategic partnerships with industry organizations to support relevant societies and initiatives, strengthen ties to our user community, and enrich our offerings. The Aries Ecosystem, one of the two main channels within the Aries Partner Program, is continually expanding and evolving through in-house innovations and strategic collaborations to meet the needs of our user community and the ever-evolving scholarly publishing landscape.
Users can easily explore branches of the ecosystem to access helpful resources and learn more about how each feature can streamline their workflow and improve research output. Leveraging these integrated solutions help push the boundaries of what technology can enable to empower content creators to publish faster and smarter.
To learn more about the Aries Ecosystem or take advantage of the diverse applications offered for your EM/PM sites, contact your Aries Account Coordinator or visit www.ariessys.com. Potential partners interested in integrating their innovation with EM/PM as part of our ecosystem should contact the Aries Partner team.
Aries Systems is a proud Silver sponsor of the 2022 ALPSP Conference and Awards.
About the author
Aimee DesRoches, Marketing Manager at Aries Systems, is passionate about communications, brand, and content marketing. With over seven years’ experience, Aimee supports and leads Aries’ go-to-market initiatives and the promotion of our workflow solutions, Editorial Manager® and ProduXion Manager®. As part of Aries’ ecosystem channel, Aimee leads the development and management of partner marketing strategies and relationships to promote industry collaboration and lasting value to joint stakeholders.