ALPSP INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE 2010
8-10 September, 2010, Wyboston Lakes, near Cambridge UK (www.alpspconference.org)
The ALPSP International Conference is the ideal opportunity for the scholarly publishing community to share information and discuss new ideas and developments in a relaxed setting. The diverse programme reflects the breadth, innovation and creativity of the industry and with early bird fees held for a third year and free pre-conference workshops, it's excellent value!
The winners of the ALPSP Awards will be announced at the Dinner on 9 September.
Keynotes: Richard Horton, Editor-in-Chief, The Lancet and John Vaughn, Executive Vice-President, Association of American Universities
Conference sessions include:
- Scholarly Kitchen Live! with Kent Anderson, Michael Clarke and David Crotty
- eBooks at the End of the Decade: Discoverability, Devices and New Developments
- Building BRICs - selling into emerging markets
- They're all out to get us ... government policies on scholarly publishing
- The Social Web is a two-way conversation. Are you listening?
- Web 2.0 technologies and post-publication peer review will supplant 'traditional' peer review - an Oxford Union Style Debate
- Transforming research outputs - what we'll all be publishing in 5 years' time....
- Industry updates
Conference Sponsors - we're grateful to all our sponsors:
DHL Global Mail; SAGE; CrossRef; Swets; River Valley Technologies; Portland Customer Services; Bloomsbury Qatar Foundation Journals; Publishing Technology; Wiley-Blackwell; Turpin Distribution and Cadmus Communications
Post a Comment